[R] rgl plot rotation with device other than mouse

santiago gil sg.ccnr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 19:35:42 CET 2015

Well, I haven't built the device yet, I'm trying to figure out what my
options will be. In the case of plugging in a simple USB trackball, I
suppose it can work with the HID Manager in Mac to customize the signal
from it.

In general, would it be possible to manipulate the plot, say for example,
with a standard joystick? Is there something "deeper" in the code that I
could look towards to make this possible? Or any other library that might
support something like this?