[R] Neuralnet package in R gives wrong output

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Wed Oct 28 13:25:00 CET 2015

No attachements. R-help is very picky about attachements.

 I'd suggest supplying the data using dput() . See ?dput for more information

It is probably best to just copy and paste the code into your email. If this is no practical try sending a plain text file with a .txt extension

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada