[R] Recover value from boot and quantile function

Peter Maclean pmaclean2011 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 16:21:25 CET 2015

#This may be trivia for some but I am running several bootstraps and
#I would like to create a table/data frame with original mean, std.error from the
#x.boot object and confidence intervals from x.quant object. The boot and quantifile function  do not show how.

library(boot)
x <- rgamma(100,2,1)
x.boot <- boot(x, function(y,i) mean(y[i]), R=1000)
x.boot
hist(x.boot$t)
str(x.boot)
x.quant <- quantile(x.boot$t, p=c(0.025, 0.975))
x.quant
x.quant[1:2]
str(x.quant) Peter Maclean Department of Economics UDSM

#Create table/data frame