[R] Pasting a large chunk of R code in terminals

Victor Tian tianxu03 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 16:16:17 CET 2015

Hi there,

Often times, I would run R in the terminal when the task is computationally
intensive and a nice-looking UI is less desired.

However, pasting a large chunk of code into the terminal often times ends
up being messed up. In Python, the same problem would happen, however,
iPython provides a small functionality called magic word such as %paste
that can help paste the code neatly into the terminal.

I'm wondering if there's a similar functionality in R.

Thanks,

--
*Xu Tian*

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]