[R] If else

Sat Oct 31 18:41:02 CET 2015

Rolf gave you two ways. There are others. They all misrepresent the data (there are only two sexes but you are effectively acting as if there are three); hence the inquisition in hopes of diverting you to a more correct method of analysis. However, this is not the support forum for whatever other software you plan to proceed with so never mind.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing