[R] ASR tree with highlighted state-changes

Sat Oct 31 20:04:04 CET 2015

Have you read [1]? Plotting usually comes after analysis, so if you haven't pulled your data into R yet then there may yet be a huge number of possible ways to proceed.

You should probably also read the Posting Guide mentioned at the bottom of every email on this list. In particular, sending your message using plain text (an option in your email client) will allow you to see what we will see when we read your email (the mails reach us without any formatting). Also, whenever possible give us a reproducible example that shows how far along you are in your analysis.

[1] https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Phylogenetics.html
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing