[R] groups Rank

Ragia Ibrahim ragia11 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 5 16:44:13 CEST 2015

thanks for replying, I attached the data frame for source "i" I want to sum the values and get the max value then add a new column called rank . That new column cell value for each source i and for specific id would be (value/max value) * count of rows that have the same criteria "same i and same id"
many thanksRagia