[R] Is there a time series resampling function ?

AltShift allennugent at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 8 05:04:38 CEST 2015

If
Jeff Newmiller wrote
> There are lots of them. You might be having trouble searching because you
> don't know how to spell "interpolate".

Hi Jeff,

If you re-read my original post you will see the word interpolate, spelled
correctly. I also used the made-up word "intrapolate" (I thought that using
quotes in the post would make this obvious) because I am describing a
process that is complementary to interpolation.

My actual problem is that I don't know how to search CRAN effectively. I'm
trying to address this deficiency now.