[R] intersection between two matrices based on two columns in R

Wed Sep 9 21:48:10 CEST 2015

Matrices and data frames are write different. For this you most likely want to use days frames.

?merge

Using typical options merge gives you all columns from both data frames. You can choose to select specific columns by indexing the data frames before passing them to merge if you don't want that.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing