[R] frequency tables

Nick Petschek nick.petschek at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 20:52:33 CEST 2015

Hi,

I want to run frequency tables for multiple categorical variables, ideally
one in %, and the other as a count, and am unsure how to proceed. I would
like my output to be the following:

       | favorable | unfavorable | neutral
Q1   |      80%  |         10%    |  10% |
Q2   |      70%  |         20%    |  10% |
Q3   |      60%  |         10%    |  30% |

Then the same except counts instead of %.

I've been looking into the table function, but can't quite get it to work.
Ideally I would love to export a large table to .csv.

Any direction would be great!

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]