[R] Installation R package Rssa from directory

Sat Sep 12 08:42:27 CEST 2015

Looks to me like you are giving the name of a directory where a file name of a tar.gz (package source) would be required. R prefers to be given the package file rather than an extracted directory of files.

Most packages on Windows are used in their binary form ("zip" file), so you would not specify the type="source" option of you install from the zip file.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing