[R] R lines type in a glm/predict model

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Mon Sep 14 23:56:43 CEST 2015

On Sep 14, 2015, at 1:18 PM, laurafdez56 wrote:

> Dear Michael!
> Here is my database:  Survival_help.csv
> <http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4712255/Survival_help.csv>
> That is just what I thought about the point symbols, but is there possible
> to put square, circle or whatever instead lines solid, dotted, etc??
>
> I draw the graphics with dotted lines, but I want to put squares.

If you do not want point symbols, then you have not explained yourself well. Can you offer a link to an example in your domain of investigation for "putting squares" to signify value that would otherwise be represented with a line? Are you hoping to represent a value by varying the dimensions of a square with relative proportions of the sides or areas? (This is not generally considered an unambiguous strategy because of the manner in which humans perceive areas.)

--
David.