[R] Drop in a Loop

Will Hopper wjhopper510 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 20:30:27 CEST 2015

I think you ought to show a small example of how the code you're using. Are
you saving results at every iteration? In a list, data frame, etc? People
likely need that to help answer your question.

 Also probably have a look the control list argument and the save.failures
option, that might be something you're interested in.

- Will