[R] Help with Package creation

Sat Sep 19 07:39:28 CEST 2015

Your HTML formatted email is almost unreadable, but it looks like you need to read some description files of other packages to get an idea how it is supposed to be filled out. In particular pay attention to the Depends field. Also, there is a very detailed "Writing R Extensions" manual that comes with R. There is also a mailing list dedicated to helping with making packages (R-package-devel).

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing