[R] Error in eval(expr, envir, enclos) : could not find function

Mark Sharp msharp at txbiomed.org
Tue Sep 22 21:41:13 CEST 2015

Please provide a context for your question. See the posting guide referenced below for instructions on providing commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code. If you can show how to produce the error, someone can almost certainly show you how to avoid it.

Mark
R. Mark Sharp, Ph.D.
msharp at TxBiomed.org