[R] Variable Class "numeric" instead recognized by dplyr as a 'factor'

Thierry Onkelinx thierry.onkelinx at inbo.be
Sun Sep 27 21:55:48 CEST 2015

I doubt that dplyr is the problem. have a look at the output of
str(CSUdata2) The problem is probably in there.

Sending a reproducible example of the problem makes it easier for us to
help you. Note that this list doesn't accept HTML mail. I suggest that you
read the posting guide carefully.

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Forest
Kliniekstraat 25