[R] R applications deployment models?

Mon Sep 28 15:15:01 CEST 2015

R is not designed as an application development programming language. Your question is a bit like asking why a car does not float like a boat. If you want to distribute analyses broadly then you are likely to either need to do it using a server or to expect users to become somewhat familiar with R.
Also, IANAL but don't forget that you will probably have obligations under the GPL if you modify R to fit it into a deployable application.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing