[R] R applications deployment models?

Mon Sep 28 16:19:12 CEST 2015

I am not necessarily referring to the business model (though many people asking this question are), but rather the install-to-bare-os deployment model that controls the user experience throughout. You typically need to install R as a separate product and use it interactively to kick your "application" into gear, should you choose to develop such.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing