[R] Compute the Gini coefficient

Marine Regis marine.regis at hotmail.fr
Fri Apr 1 02:11:38 CEST 2016

Hello,

Thank you very much for your help.

How can I draw a Lorenz curve with several replications ?

Here is an example with 4 replications:

hosts=c(23,31,19,10,7,7,3,
        39,40,8,3,6,2,2,
        47,17,8,10,6,11,1,
        30,30,10,0,15,15,0)
parasites=rep(seq(from=0,to=6,by=1),4)
replications=c(rep(1,7),rep(2,7),rep(3,7),rep(4,7))
test <- cbind(parasites,hosts,replications)

Should I calculate the average frequency of hosts (replication mean values) and next calculate the cumulative percentage of hosts from the average frequency ?

Thank you very much for your time.
Have a nice day.
Marine