[R] HTML help -- as a single document for the entire package

David L Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Wed Apr 6 18:40:39 CEST 2016

It is not quite what you are asking for, but there are several online pdf to html conversion websites. I tried a simple package pdf file and it converted fine. The page numbers are still there, but it is a single continuous page.

David L Carlson
Department of Anthropology
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77840-4352