[R] Generating Hotelling's T squared statistic with hclust

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 16:48:04 CEST 2016

1. Where did you get the idea that this was a good thing to do?

2. Don't do it.

3. Do not reply to r-help: my comments are about statistics, not R,
and so further discussion is off topic here. Either ignore me or post
follow up to a statistics list like stats.stackexchange.com  .

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."