[R] [FORGED] Generating random data with non-linear correlation between two variables

Muhammad Bilal Muhammad2.Bilal at live.uwe.ac.uk
Sat Apr 9 12:08:02 CEST 2016

No its not. I am doing all these experiments for my own learning purpose. I am Oracle SQL & PLSQL programmer and  I can do these things with Oracle analytical functions.

However at present I am keen to learn R, with no other interest right now.

Thanks
--
Muhammad Bilal
Research Assistant and PhD Student,