[R] Problem: No p-value for a point-baserial correlation with R

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Sat Apr 16 15:54:44 CEST 2016

Hi Dominik
Welcome to R-help

Please have a look at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example and/or http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html for some suggestions on how to ask questions here.

In particular we probably need to know what packages have the biseral.cor() & cor.biseral() functions and some sample data.

Read the part about dput() carefully. This is the best way to provide sample data to R-help.

BTW try a str(mydata) and check to see that you have the factor levels you think you do.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada