[R] Indicator Species analysis; trouble with multipatt

Ansley Silva daily.puja at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 22:33:54 CEST 2016

Hello,

*Error in tx  %*% comb : non-conformable arguments*

Suggestions greatly appreciated.  I am a beginner and this is my first time
posting.

I would like to get the summary for indicator species analysis, using
package indicspecies with multipatt.  I am getting errors, I believe, do to
my data organization.  After reorganizing and reorganizing, nothing has
helped.

--
Ansley Silva

*"The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness." John
Muir*

*Graduate Research Assistant*