[R] Indicator Species analysis; trouble with multipatt

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Tue Apr 19 12:47:23 CEST 2016

Hi Ansely,
As Jim points out we really need some sample data to go with the code.

Have a look at ?dput which is the best way to supply sample data here or have a look at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example and/or http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html for some general suggestions on asking questions here---including discussions of using dput()

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada