[R] How to take a multidimensional data set to higher dimensions using R?

Devesh Raj Singh raj.devesh99 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 19:39:06 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have a multidimensional data-set( multiple 'x' variables with a target
variable). I want to take it to a higher dimensional space so that I can
apply classification technique with ease . Is there a package in R which
would allow me to take these data points from lower dimensional space to
higher dimensions? so that is that higher dimension I can apply
classification techniques to be effective. My datapoints are highly
inseperable in lower dimension so i want to take the data points to higher
dimension where they can be separable( something similar to kernel trick)

--
Warm regards,
Devesh.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]