[R] (windows) opening document with particular exe file

Jan Kacaba jan.kacaba at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 06:56:13 CEST 2016

Hello dear R, I dont have specific task on mind just learning R.

1) Is it possible to open a document for example path1\myfile.pdf with
program path2\pdfviewer.exe ?
How would I do it in win? Does it differ in linux?

2)  Is it possible to run a program and supply to it some streams? The
streams are for example txt file or web address.

One specific task which comes to mid: I would like to draw in inkscape
programmatically with script. Is it somehow possible?

Thank you very much for any help in advance.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]