[R] R Script Template

G.Maubach at gmx.de G.Maubach at gmx.de
Wed Apr 27 14:14:17 CEST 2016

Hi All,

I am addressing this post to all who are new to R.

When learing R in the last weeks I took some notes for myself to have code snippets ready for the data analysis process. I put these snippets
together as a script template for future use. Almost all of the given command prototypes are tested. The template script contains snippets for best practices and leaves out the commands that should not be used. Relying on the given snippets shall lead to high quality code.

The code is based on examples from the ressources given in the template. I highly recommend to read the books or take the online courses to see how everything works and fits together.

Despite putting everything together with care, the script is provided as-is with no warrenty or liability whatsoever.

Please address any remarks or suggestions for improvement to the R-Help mailing list.

Kind regards

Georg