[R] how to donate software to R community

WU Qingwei gokeii at 163.com
Thu Apr 28 06:37:37 CEST 2016

hi all,

We have developed a software called HCBA (Highly Consumable Business Analytics) using R as modelling engine.
We now want to donate the whole software (R serves only as modelling engine in this project. There are other core functions.) to the R community and open-source it. But we don't know what the approach is in order to contribute HCBA.
We have looked through the official R website. And there seems to be no information about this subject. By R package way, we can only contribute the R part of HCBA.
So, our question is: what should we do to contribute HCBA to R community?
Any suggestions and opinions would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Best Regards,
WU Qingwei
School of Software Engineering, Tongji University
	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]