[R] about netcdf files

lily li chocold12 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 19:35:23 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I can read the data, but how to plot it using ggplot or something? In this
case, x-axis should be longitude, and y-axis should be latitude. I tried to
plot using raster function, but the x and y axes are from 0 to 1.
Thanks again.

The code is like this:
pre1 = nc_open('sample_precip_daily.nc')
pre.3d = ncvar_get(pre1, 'precipitation')

require(raster)
rplot = t(pre.3d[, , 1])
r = raster(rplot[nrow(rplot):1, ]
plot(r)