[R] DEA -- Extract the Frontier and ggplot2

Lorenzo Isella lorenzo.isella at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 11:11:50 CEST 2016

Hello,
Thanks for your suggestion, but it is does not help me much.
Indeed, in this case where RTS="vrs", things are easy as you say.
However, try for instance to change the technology assumption
(e.g. replace it with RTS="drs" everywhere in my script) and you'll
see that things are not that simple.
I really need a way to extract the frontier -- it is plotted, so it is
calculated and it has to be buried somewhere in the package, just I do
not know where.
Cheers

Lorenzo