[R] Three way correspondence analyses?

David L Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Wed Aug 3 16:25:13 CEST 2016

There are at least two canonical correspondence analysis functions named cca() in different R packages so we don't have enough information to begin. The posting guide encourages providing a reproducible example using dput() to provide enough data so that we can run your code. If we don't know anything about your data and cannot run your code, we cannot do more than guess.

David L Carlson
Department of Anthropology
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77840-4352