[R] [FORGED] Plotting in LaTeX with ggplot2 in R and using tikzdevice

Paul Murrell paul at stat.auckland.ac.nz
Thu Aug 4 03:48:09 CEST 2016

Hi

You might need an approach that converts the ggplot object to a gtable
and then either combine the gtables as here ...

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16255579/how-can-i-make-consistent-width-plots-in-ggplot-with-legends

... or explicitly control the width of the plot within the gtable layout
as here ...

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30571198/how-achieve-identical-facet-sizes-and-scales-in-several-multi-facet-ggplot2-grah/30571289#30571289

Hope that helps

Paul