[R] Help with the RMD Output & rCharts Package

Shivi Bhatia shivipmp82 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 15:09:49 CEST 2016

Dear Team,

I am in need of urgent help on RMD output in html.

A) I am working on a sentiment analysis problem and have built a sentiment
model which works perfectly on R Studio however the same on the RMD shows
all the processing steps and details.

I have used echo= FALSE but i still the see the output as below:
Attaching package: 'stringr'
The following object is masked from 'package:qdap':
The following object is masked from 'package:igraph':%>%

B) i am also using rcharts to create charts on the above but as mentioned
above i dont see output in RMD whereas i see the output in R studio. The
code for the same is"
p4 <- nPlot(~ score, data = abc.sentiments, type = 'pieChart')
p4$chart(donut = TRUE)
p4

Please let me know if i need to share the sentiment code in a text file.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]