[R] Fwd: only plot borders of a region in a scatter plot

Zun Yin yinzun2000 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 17:46:18 CEST 2016

Dear William, Duncan and Bert,

Thanks a lot for your help and tips :D In fact the contour() plot still
cannot solve my problem perfectly. As the resolution of my plot is very
coarse, I want to a contour perfectly surround all grid cells in the river
basin. In another word, I want all angle of the contour to be 90 degree.
Another problem for the contour() is that the contour line doesn't close at
where the value of neighbouring grid cell is NA. See the right side of the
two contour lines (attachment). Do you know how I can get what I want?
Thanks a lot :P

Cheers,

Zun Yin