[R] R help

Вова Грабарник v.grabarnik at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 16:07:19 CEST 2016

Dear R command,

I was wondering if I could ask you recommendations on my problem if that is
fine with you.
Basically, I have a data frame with 5 columns and 10 000 tweets
recorded(rows). Those columns are: numberofatweet(number), tweet (actual
textual tweet), locations(from where tweet sent), badwords(words that
should not be used on twitter, that is just a column irrespective the
number of a tweet and it contains only 80 rows with one word recorded in
one cell.
My question is whether it is possible to select only the rows which would
contain such tweets, where in column "tweet"(actual text) there was one of
those words from badwords column present. I tried to use grep and grepl,
but nothing seems to be working.

Thank you in advance,
Vladimir

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]