[R] changing x and y ranges in a PCA plot created by library(labdsv)

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 18:05:10 CEST 2016

Can you provide code and data (with dput)? You will likely get an answer
more quickly.

On Sun, Aug 7, 2016 at 4:34 AM, Mohsen Sharafatmandrad <
mohsen.sharafatmandrad at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to change x and y ranges in a PCA plot created by library(labdsv).
> When I run "plot(o.pca, xlim=c(-2, 3), ylim=c(-2, 4))", nothing will
> change. I really appreciate if somebody can help on this.
>
> Cheers

> posting-guide.html

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are so
little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and make us
feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the annoying little
problems of being mammals.

                                -K. Mullis

"A big computer, a complex algorithm and a long time does not equal
science."

                              -Robert Gentleman

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]