[R] R on Bash on Ubuntu on Windows 10

Dongseok Choi choid at ohsu.edu
Tue Aug 9 22:05:14 CEST 2016

Hi all,

Now, one more interesting option seems to be possible with the recent Windows 10 anniversary update. I activated Bash on Ubuntu on Windows and then I could installed r-base and update to the latest version (3.3.0). I also MRO 3.3.0. So far, it is working good. I could install several packages from CRAN/MRAN/Bioconductor including ggplot2 and rgl. All examples I have tried so far seem to be working OK. Have anyone tried and test R under the new Bash on Ubuntu on Windows?

Dongseok

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]