[R] funnel plot asymmetry

BONACHE Adrien adriens_cachan at yahoo.fr
Wed Aug 10 14:52:16 CEST 2016

Dear Christos,
Maybe you should read it before using Egger's test : http://www.cienciasinseso.com/en/tag/eggers-test/If you still want to perform Egger's test, use metafor : R: Test for funnel plot asymmetry

|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| R: Test for funnel plot asymmetrymetabias.meta {meta} R Documentation Test for funnel plot asymmetry Description Test for funnel plot asymmetry, based on rank correlation or linearregression method. Usage  |
|  |
| Afficher sur artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz | Aperçu par Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Kind regards,
Adrien.