[R] Rmpfr drives me *Rmpfr*

Ferri Leberl ferri.leberl at gmx.at
Wed Aug 17 07:46:57 CEST 2016

Thank you for your answer.
The installation of Rmpfr ends with an error:

checking for mpfr.h... no
configure: error: Header file mpfr.h not found; maybe use --with-mpfr-include=INCLUDE_PATH
ERROR: configuration failed for package ‘Rmpfr’
* removing ‘/usr/local/lib/R/site-library/Rmpfr’

Die heruntergeladenen Quellpakete sind in
        ‘/tmp/Rtmpv0CO4P/downloaded_packages’
Warnmeldung:
In install.packages("Rmpfr") :
  Installation des Pakets ‘Rmpfr’ hatte Exit-Status ungleich 0

As a consequence,

library(Rmpfr)

returns

Fehler in library(Rmpfr) : es gibt kein Paket namens ‘Rmpfr’

How can I render the Exit-Status 0 and my mood *smiling*?
Thank you for your answer.
Yours,
Mag. Ferri Leberl