[R] R jobs on SLURM running on a single node only

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu Aug 18 07:36:36 CEST 2016

Cross-posting [1] is not acceptable on R-help, particularly if you don't let reasonable time pass and inform us of the other posting.  Topics not related to the R language are off-topic here (this is about slurm, not R).

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38991287/r-jobs-on-slurm-running-on-a-single-node-only