[R] Regressing the residuals on the country dummies

Alemu Tadesse alemu.tadesse at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 20:29:53 CEST 2016

Dear All,

I am wondering if someone knows an R equivalent of the following API call
in python.

"-----"

import time
import pandas as pd
start_time = time.clock()
timer =time.clock()
import pkg_resources
pkg_resources.require("pysimplesoap==1.05a")
from pysimplesoap.client import SoapClient

import os
import numpy as np

            client = SoapClient(wsdl="
https://solardata.com/service.asmx?wsdl")
            result = client.GetCsvWeatherData8(
                userName='alex at solardata.com',password='passw at word1
',licenseNumber='X1952c9wv',
                latitude=lati, longitude=loni,
                startDate='2013-02-10T00:00:00',
endDate='2014-11-28T00:00:00',
                dataVersionId=8,
                spatialResolutionId='High1km',
                timeResolution='Minute',
                missingDataHandling='Blank',
                WindTemp=1,
                timeshift = 'No')

            weather ={}
            weather['csvWeather']=
result['GetCsvWeatherData8Result']['csvWeather']

Thanks,

Alemu