[R] problem concernig Survsplit, package survival

Therneau, Terry M., Ph.D. therneau at mayo.edu
Mon Aug 22 15:11:29 CEST 2016

On 08/20/2016 05:00 AM, Vinzenz wrote:
> For some days I have been struggling with a problem concerning the
> ?survSplit?-function of the package ?survival?. Searching the internet I
> have found a pretty good -German- description of Daniel Wollschl?r
> describing how to use survSplit:

The survSplit routine was recently updated to allow a formula as the first argument.  This
change makes the routine much easier to use and more flexible.  Old forms of the call
should have worked as well, but unfortunately I introduced a bug in the code.  For the
time being, change your call to
    dfSurvCP <- survSplit(Surv(obsT, status) ~ ., dfSurv, cut=seq(30, 90, by=30), id="ID",
zero=0)

I will fix this.  I apologize for the error.

Terry Therneau