[R] How to connect Microsoft Sql server from R studio using freeTDS instead of RODBC package

Manohar Reddy manu.reddy52 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 19:26:11 CEST 2016

Hi Mark,

  Thank you so much for reply, using exiting ODBC drivers I will make a
connection  to sql server and it’s working fine in my local, but as per
shinyapps.io I need to use freeTDS drivers instead RODBC ,so that I may not
encounter the any issue .For me here challenging work is how to install
freeTDS on my machine and how to configure it?

     Is there any drivers/way that can i  make a connection to sql server
and I shouldn’t encounter the issue after deploying application on
shinyapps.io.

Thanks,Manu.

--

Thanks,