[R] How to connect Microsoft Sql server from R studio using freeTDS instead of RODBC package

Manohar Reddy manu.reddy52 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 14:05:54 CEST 2016

Hi Mark,

  Thanks,as per your suggestion and based on below link, I’m trying to
connect my remote server but while connecting I have encountered attached
error, can you please look in that and help out me.

  Link : https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/shinyapps-users/hs4bQHsk9JU

 Note :

1.       I tired without freeTDS versions also though nolock

2.       We have set it my remote sql server like by default it will allow
all the connections.

Thnaks,Manu.

--

Thanks,