[R] 0 rows> (or 0-length row.names)

Shivi Bhatia shivipmp82 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 18:24:32 CEST 2016

I know this question has been asked zillion times but even after consulting
Stack Overflow & other forum cant figure out the reason.

I have one var in my data-set names case age. This variable is numeric as:

class(SFDC$case_age)

*numeric*

however it throws this error:

<0 rows> (or 0-length row.names)
As checked this only happens either there is some space at the end of the
variable name, or there are no values whereas this is a numeric variable
with no missing values and has a total of 5400 observations.

This var has a range from 0 to 240 in number of days for case variable
hence i need to do a logarithm transformation & make it use in the model.
Total unique obs are around 1500.

Please advice.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]