[R] 0 rows> (or 0-length row.names)

Mark Sharp msharp at txbiomed.org
Tue Aug 30 21:05:19 CEST 2016

Shivi,

It is likely that William knows what you are trying to do because of his considerable experience, but I am not able to figure it out from what you have written. You have apparently sent the output from something like dput(SFDC[1:50, ]), but I still do not know what you did to get the error.

I successfully assigned the structure you sent to the name SFDC and nothing seems amiss.

Mark

R. Mark Sharp, Ph.D.
Director of Primate Records Database
Southwest National Primate Research Center
Texas Biomedical Research Institute
P.O. Box 760549
San Antonio, TX 78245-0549
Telephone: (210)258-9476
e-mail: msharp at TxBiomed.org

> On Aug 30, 2016, at 12:32 PM, Shivi Bhatia <shivipmp82 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi William/ Mark,
>
> I am using WOE & IV (weight of evidence) reduce the number of independent
> vars.
> I have read this data as a csv file.
> reproducible example for your reference please:
>
> structure(list(date = structure(c(6L, 6L, 6L, 6L, 6L, 6L, 14L,
> 14L, 14L, 14L, 14L, 14L, 14L, 14L, 14L, 14L, 14L, 14L, 14L, 14L,

... truncated