[R] yuen function of the WRS2 package

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 00:06:25 CEST 2016

James:

To be clear, I know nothing about this package, but the following may
be helpful for those who do:

1. What exacty was the error message that you received? Or was it a
warning? "cannot read" may be too vague to allow others to respond.

2. ?maintainer to find the package maintainer. It may be necessary to
contact them directly with the problem.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter