[R] confidence intervals for orthogonal contrasts

Richard M. Heiberger rmh at temple.edu
Fri Dec 2 05:18:43 CET 2016

James,

Please look at the maiz example, the last example in ?MMC
help("MMC", package="HH")
where I show how to construct and calculate a set of orthogonal contrasts
for a factor in an analysis of variance setting.  mmc and mmcplot use glht
in the multcomp package for the underlying calculations.

If yo don't have HH, you can get it with
install.packages("HH")

See the references in ?MMC to my book and paper.  The second edition
of the book is now available.

Rich