[R] Contribute to R-Project

Rudransh Tyagi rudrty at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 22:59:49 CET 2016

Hey all,
I am currently a Computer Science undergraduate. Getting straight to point,
I am proficient with C/C++ , have worked with python and R for data
analysis and data visualisation and I know fortran in bits.
I want to start contributing towards your project to gain some experience
in open-source development and would love to participate in the GSOC
program later if you like my work.
I am familiar with version control too but i am just new to open-source.
Can someone please tell me how to get started or provide some links?
I have already gone through your site and will continue browsing meanwhile
for more information.
But it'll be really helpful if someone can guide me a bit.

Thanks in advance

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]